As Seen on Oprah, ABC's Shark Tank, Millionaire Matchmaker, HGTV's House Hunters and more...
With 60 franchise locations across the U.S., College Hunks Hauling Junk® and College Hunks Moving® is the largest and fastest growing junk removal and moving franchise in the country. Recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY PURPOSE: Move the World (emotionally)
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill and Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
COMPANY VISION: To be the largest, most popular employer of a collegiate workforce and a Launchpad of business ownership, bringing back the American Dream to college students and their parents.
We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success. College Hunks Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our Operations Manager role. The ideal candidate will embody College Hunks Core Values and deliver world class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture in our Jacksonville, FL operating location. College Hunks Jacksonville was selected as the 2015 College Hunks National Franchise Rookie of the Year!
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
College Hunks is looking to fill our Operations Manager position in our Jacksonville location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% client amazement and loyalty
- Interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner at all times creating a memorable experience and repeat business.
- Business Operations Safety and truck safety
- Establish value and price appropriately so client understands the value they received for the price they were charged.
- Managing P & L and annual budgets
- Utilize systematic hiring and training process.
- Conduct client estimates for Moving and Junk Removal services as needed.
- Manage staff scheduling.
- Boost team member awareness of company mission and vision to be measured by achieving team member goals.
- Run franchise operations to ensure revenue and profitability targets are met.
- Work closely with Franchise Partner to implement and build new systems and processes.
- On occasion perform junk removal jobs and moving services as well as supervise a team of truck team members. Must be strong and in good physical condition.
- Oversee employee training in areas such as sales, logistics, operations, marketing, customer service, profitability, and safety.
- Attend periodic learning and training events.
- Produce and review operational reports to make operational decisions.
- Execute monthly marketing plans.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management preferred or equivalent/relevant on the job experience.
- 3 years’ experience managing a service industry operation preferred
- Sales, Marketing and Operations/Systems Management.
- Confident and proactive communicator; must be able to manage positive relationships with clients and team members
- Must be extremely reliable, punctual and detail-oriented.
- Must be safety and liability conscious.
- Must be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work positively/effectively with people at all levels.
- Construction background and experience with basic power tools preferred.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and growing industry.
- 3 years’ experience managing junk or moving company operating location
E.O.E. - Benefits include a competitive starting salary, medical offered, quarterly profit share, performance-based incentives, and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment! Profit sharing program to be implemented in the near future as the business continues to grow!
BLT Unlimited, LLC is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
BLT Unlimited, LLC
COLLEGE HUNKS HAULING JUNK is a fast paced operation which is currently seeking individuals who are motivated for success. We are proud to be pioneers in this industry and we know that every team member is key to our success. High performance is expected and thus rewarded. Our culture is based on hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and team-work. College Hunks Hauling Junk is dedicated to building leaders!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)